StormWerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowFrench

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.piankanetwork.com
StormWerd: use of a few programs, my favorite memory searcher is WinHack, i'd have to say..
If you need my MapHack for make your Maphack.
You can say it ^^

I will release it now for you, if you want.

I receive hundreds of messages by email and msn people who want it.
1 more, or 1 less, that does not disturb me.

I does not understand why you take as many time

Fix a maphack after a patch takes only 30 minutes.

Can you explain me what you do ?
You want help ?

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
why dont you just release your maphack now? or are you waiting for stormwerd to get his out so that he will take the glory for once? btw.... are you gonna ever release a disc hack?

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i find it funny how people get so pissed of when bnet makes a new patch. they complain about map hack. well what if u didnt let people have it or made people pay for it? the fact that ur doing this and giving it to ppl is nice and yet no one has patience. people stop bitching. u will get it when you get it.

M

magnanamous

I must say I agree with spidey on this one. Most of us don't even have the slightest clue how much work these guys put into making these hacks for us, the least we could do is show a little graditude and be patient. :D

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
le shadowfrench, veuillez passer au msn maintenant ainsi nous pouvons parler

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by magnanamous
I must say I agree with spidey on this one. Most of us don't even have the slightest clue how much work these guys put into making these hacks for us, the least we could do is show a little graditude and be patient. :D

ghouleatghoul
yep
lol thx guys.. some ppl have patience then others are lil whinny bitchs (tillerman one of em) i despise this tillerman impersinator

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
anger managment? and um regarding u craming ur fist in my a-hole.. i think not. u can do that with ur other homo erotic gay friends but please leave me out of your gay sex life.. when mary jane finds out about this she gonna pop a cap in ur ass. not her fist sorry.. and no im not bitching im telling people to calm down becasue we are getting these hacks for free of charge.. oo wait one day. damn.... get a life u fisting ******

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
LMA ****ING O. STFU U NEWB SPIDERDORK BEFORE I CRAM MY FIST UP UR ASS TILL IT COMES OUT UR THROAT. YOUVE BITCHED MORRE THEN ANY ****** I EVER KNOWN....****ING CHRIST. HOWS THAT U ****IN DORK
never do this again

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AvalonX
LMA ****ING O. STFU U NEWB SPIDERDORK BEFORE I CRAM MY FIST UP UR ASS TILL IT COMES OUT UR THROAT. YOUVE BITCHED MORRE THEN ANY ****** I EVER KNOWN....****ING CHRIST. HOWS THAT U ****IN DORK
[/qoute]

never dot his again

dot his? what that? and i cant aim mines turned off and i cant change it cause i dont know how to get in to my own profile

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my black neck? im not black though... are u racist?

mods sry for going on with this but im the only one speaking up to this kid... its very irretating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewPosts

New threads