DotA 6.20

morbidgolem

Member!
Reaction score
I agree with everyone that says these new versions' heroes are crap.

Tidehunter can no longer nuke with gush (it only does 270 damage anyway) because of the slightly (but nonetheless hindering) increased mana cost.
Leviathan also sucks now because his Kraken shell reduces much less. He doesn't even NEED protection from ranged chars!!!!!!!!!

I reckon that the char they nerfed the most... was Morphling.
It's stupid. Waveform ranged reduced?! Mana increased?! Wtf is that?!
And also... morph mana cost doubled... which means it takes TWICE as long to convert all your agi points to strength. The whole process drags you back about 3 levels now.
But the absolute STUPIDEST nerf for him... is that he doesn't get int from attribute bonus... wtf wtf WTF... the whole point of that ability is to get +2 to ALL stats.
So here's the bottom line... waveform mana cost increased, morph mana cost DOUBLED... and he no longer gets int from attribute bonus... which means morphling no longer has any mana to do anything anymore.
Nobody even USES him, wtf is the point in nerfing a hero that nobody ever uses anyway?!

The King

Member!
Reaction score
Morphling had the potential to be the best hero in the game before the new 6.2x versions came out. I think the nerfing's on him were just. Did you ever play in the league setup? Hardly would there ever be a game without morphling being used, and always would he be on the victors side. Until they banned him.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
rofl they banned him?
@Morbiggolem Actually, quite a lot of people used him. but i still dont think nerfing him to bits helped :p

morbidgolem

Member!
Reaction score
On US west I don't think I ever saw a Morphling be used, maybe once unless they randomed him.
Maybe he was just overused in the other regions?

NewPosts

New threads