• Flash

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Hulk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
More like the bearded guy that shows up in my face when I load the page.

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well loook supermna onlt dies with cryptonite right..and captain america was in teh army and could get his hands on some...so he kill everyone else(cuz hed be abel for sure) then kill supermna with his illegal cryptonite...oo boo yea

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
Akule said:
Drop a man from a high enough place and i doubt he'd come back. Even so, why not just shoot the ****er into the sun? As he trys to regenerate he'll just be completely destroyed. Plus, since matter cant be created or destroyed, all he'd become is just burned up and converted into energy.
You forget...Jason always comes back...It seems impossible...but he always comes back. You literally cannot kill him. Everyone else will eventually die because Jason can't die. He just keeps on coming...and coming...and coming.........forever.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Slayer777 said:
Well loook supermna onlt dies with cryptonite right..and captain america was in teh army and could get his hands on some...so he kill everyone else(cuz hed be abel for sure) then kill supermna with his illegal cryptonite...oo boo yea
Captain America trapped himself in a portal lolz.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
and I am Flash.

Har har, can't touch this!

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Spiderman would practically kill any character in the world. Except maybe a Jedi. I think that a Jedi can destroy anything or anybody pretty easy. But I guess spiderman has that precognitave ability too, so really, there's no way to tell who would win.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
kairama15 said:
Spiderman would practically kill any character in the world. Except maybe a Jedi. I think that a Jedi can destroy anything or anybody pretty easy. But I guess spiderman has that precognitave ability too, so really, there's no way to tell who would win.
i dunno, jango fett killed a few jedi on his own...

batman > cpt america > spiderman > superman

ChrisH36

Reaction score
kairama15 said:
Superman > Jedi

NewPosts

New threads